Caregivers / Nurses
Caregivers (m/f/d) for people with disabilities
Locations: Albstadt, Balingen, Bisingen, Hechingen
Scope: 35 hours/week
- a motivated, trained nurse, pursuing long-term career and life goals in Germany.
- ready to immerse yourself in a new culture and learn German intensively.
- interested in personal and professional development.
- courageous, inquisitive and open to new ideas.
- warm-hearted, communicative and have a humanistic view of people.
- a social as well as economic company that supports and cares for people with disabilities and help them to participate in social life.
- a well-known institution in the Zollernalb region, which has been providing social services and jobs for over 50 years.
- versatile and exciting: we run sheltered workshops, cafés, residential homes and activities for all ages.
- open to people from all countries and already experienced with the integration of foreign professionals.
- motivated to welcome you in the best possible way and to support you and your family.
Together we are
- committed to disabled people and their mental and physical well-being.
- ambitious to achieve your professional recognition.
- ready to approach and learn from each other.
- looking for an apartment for you.
We look forward to meeting you!
Contact: Stiftung Lebenshilfe Zollernalb, Esther Alisy (human resource development),
phone: 0049 7476 899132 email: email@example.com back